Whatever happened to staying at home and playing your video games from the comfort of your couch? Well, today, we’re going to show you to teleport any location in Pokemon without actually having to travel there by foot.
The game uses your Android phone’s GPS coordinates to determine where you are on the map and which pokemons to summon in your area. By changing your GPS coordinates, you will be able to appear in different parts of the world.
Disclaimer: While this trick does work, please be aware of the risks involved. Niantic, the creators of the game, might issue you a soft ban if they find out.
Step 1: Install a spoofer
A spoofer is a program that lets you change your GPS coordinates on your Android phone. There are many spoofer apps out there. One of the ones you can use is Fake Location Spoofer Free, by Megapps Ventures, Inc.
- Download and install the app
- Enable “Developer Options” on your phone, if it’s not already enabled
- Go Settings and inside “Developer Options”, go to “Mock Location app”, then choose the Fake Location Spoofer you just installed
Step 2: Pick a location
- Open the Fake Location Spoofer app and choose a location
- Once you’ve chosen one, double tap and hit the orange play button on the bottom right
Step 3: Start the game
- Open up the Pokemon Go game
- The game should now be reading the location you just spoofed